Nail Inspiration - Week of June 8, 2012
- Reddit Nails - How cute are these? Instant karma.
- Neon Geometric Nails - I love these nails. I’m not quite bold enough to use that many bright colors in one go yet, but they’re an awful lot of fun.
- Kiwi Nails - This manicure would be really nice for the summer, I think.
- Blue Glitter Gradient - I’ve been obsessed with gradients and glitter lately. This is perhaps the most amazing combination of the two while still being low-key.
- Violet Glitter Gradient - Like the above, but a different color.
- Painted Grunge Nails - So cool. Seriously. Also, the woman who made these made a tutorial worth checking out.
- Violet Gradient + Taping - This is pretty cool, and a simple way to start taping and try out the gradient look.
- Floooooam! - Freaking coolest polish ever, hands down. This polish is my childhood in a bottle.
I do not own any of these images. Credits go to the respective owners of them all.